Responsible for processing your personal information:
Go Hotels Copenhagen ApS
Gemmas All 203
Tel: + 45 32 52 00 30
CVR 333 71 799
Go Hotel City
Telefon: 32 52 00 30
CVR.nr. 405 42 493
What is your information used for
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed services / services.
- Communication with you in connection with the provision of our services.
- Individual marketing, tailoring tailor made offers and services to your personal needs and wishes.
- Surveys, statistics and analyzes to improve our products and services.
- In connection with possible legal requirements.
Please note that the disclosure of personal data may be a requirement for the purchase of an overnight stay, event, meeting, group or package deal. In these situations, we will not be able to offer you our products and services unless you provide us with the required information.
What information do we manage about you?
We only deal with information about you for the purposes referred to in the section "What is your information used for". The extent of the information being processed will be limited to what is necessary to achieve that purpose. We treat the following categories of information about you:
- General contact information (such as name, email, phone number and address)
- Encrypted Payment Information
- Purchase History
- Cookie information
- IP address
- Information provided in connection with a possible complaint
- Information for the event, meeting or overnight: allergies, preferences and special considerations
- If you provide health information or other sensitive information in connection with a complaint, the information required for processing your case is processed.
- We only deal with sensitive information about you, provided you have given us your explicit consent.
- Subject to your express consent, Go Hotels may also treat health information (such as information about allergy) about you for the purpose of providing the service in question.
How do we collect data about you
The data we process about you will most often be collected directly from you. We can process information about you collected from third parties, such as:
- Online sources, such as social media like Instagram and Facebook.
- Our partners.
If we process information about you collected from third parties for whom you would like more information, we may disclose the contact information of the data controller, the purposes of the processing, the legal basis, the affected categories of personal data, etc.
On what basis do we process your personal information
Our processing of personal data is always based on a legal basis. We can process your personal information on the following basis:
- Your explicit consent.
- The processing is required to fulfill a contract to which you are a party or for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- The treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on Go Hotels.
- The treatment is required for Go Hotels or third parties to pursue a legitimate interest. Legitimate interests can be:
◦Current improvement of products, services, customer experience and technologies.
◦To target our communication with you according to your preferences.
Who can we share your information with
- Suppliers of Go Hotels
- Our partners and internally at Go Hotels
- Analysis and segmentation platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Buiness Manager, YouTube, LinkedIn, or other social media
- Public authorities if required by law.
- Warning records that identify risky transactions for the purpose of combating (organized) online fraud.
If we share information about you with third parties for marketing purposes, we will only share the general information you have entered in connection with the purchase of travel or signing up for our newsletter.
When do we transfer personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA
Your personal information can be processed by data-processing professionals located outside the EU / EEA. If your personal information is processed by a provider in another country, Go Hotels ApS ensures that the provider processes your information in accordance with the Go Hotels instructions and that, in addition, the information is processed under appropriate technical and organizational precautions. If we transfer personal data to a data processor located outside of the EU / EEA, the data is processed for the purposes only referred to in the section "What is your information used for.
We only transfer your personal data abroad when:
- The Commission has established that the country has a sufficient level of safety or
- The transfer is based on an agreement that effectively protects your rights as well as an adequate level of protection or the transfer is based on the Commission's standard provisions.
How long do we keep your information
Go Hotels delivers ongoing information about inactive customers in accordance with the Accounting Requirements Act, and only keeps your information as long as they are necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were originally collected. For Google Analytics, data is stored for 38 months. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we process the information that is required to manage this as long as you do not unsubscribe from the newsletter or inform us that you will no longer receive it. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
What security measures have we taken?
At Go Hotels we do our best to take good care of your personal information. We ensure your personal information through technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your information from unauthorized access, manipulation, destruction / deletion or loss of information.
What rights do you have
As a registered customer at Go Hotels you have the following rights:
- View and correct your customer information
Data portability, ie that upon request you may receive the information you have provided to Go Hotels in a structured, plain and machine-readable format
- Possibility to withdraw your consent for processing personal information
The exercise of your rights may be subject to conditions and limitations and will greatly depend on the specific treatment situation.
As a customer at Go Hotels, you can always request that your personal information at Go Hotels be deleted. Your information will be deleted on your request, if any of the following criteria apply:
- You withdraw your consent (if your consent formed the basis for the treatment)
- You do not want to receive direct marketing
- The information appears to be incorrect
- No longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected
- The information is processed illegally
If you believe that Go Hotels is processing your personal information illegally, you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the Danish Data Inspectorate.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer / smartphone / tablet the first time you visit a webpage so your computer / smartphone can be recognized the next time you visit the web page.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you leave a web page.
- Persistent cookies that are stored on your computer / smartphone / tablet with a predetermined expiration time.
Cookies do not pose a threat to your computer / smartphone / tablet (such as a virus) and cookies can not access the applications on your computer.
- Improve the website and ensure full use of the website's services
- Recognize user from time to time
- Measure traffic and sales at www.go-hotel.com
- Analysis of product offerings, service, etc.
- User Preferences
- Social network
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to automatically reject cookies or notify you whenever a site requests to save them. See below how to delete cookies.
How to avoid cookies
If you do not want to allow cookies, the use can be rejected by changing the appropriate settings in your browser. If you do not want to receive cookies from www.go-hotel.com, in most new browsers you can select cookies from.